4Pointdigital values students who decide to pursue higher education for future success. We feel education is important and everyone should have the opportunity to receive the best education.This scholarship will be awarded every year to one dedicated student in the amount of $1,000.
To be eligible, applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and create a 350 – 600 word blog post linking back to a page on this site that best relates to the topic they are writiing about. Student must be a U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in either marketing, business, advertising, or other related fields. We will even accept those in the web design, PPC and SEO fields.
The essay should answer some of the following questions: How has marketing changed over the years since the creation of these devices"computers, mobile and tablets? Is digital marketing at it's peak? Where do you see it going? In your opinion does different generations reacting to digital marketing differently?
Start Date: April 1st, 2016 Deadline: January 6th, 2017
- This award is only available to students that are currently enrolled at a college, university, high school or trade school.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United states
- Write an informative and creative essay on one of your chosen questions between 350-600 words
- Submit your essay by email us at info@4Pointdigital.com
Terms and Conditions
- The Digital Marketing Scholarship award will be submitted directly to the educational institution that matches the student’s primary .edu email address. The funds must only be spent on tuition, fees, books and supplies required for the students’ classes.
- Enrollment and qualifications will be verified after the winner is selected.
- 4PointDigital will withhold the award for any applicant who no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- 4PointDigital reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
Digital marketing is more than just links and keywords. There are Adwords account suspensions, online reputation management and Google penalties that marketers should be aware of. There are many people who want to be labeled an SEO expert, but there is a lot more to it.