Google Penalty Removal Company
Have you been hit by a Google penalty? Maybe you’re not sure. How can you be sure? Is there a notification in Google’s Search console (Google Webmaster Tools)? If your site isn’t verified then go here are get it verified.
If there is no notification in the Search Console you may be dealing with an algorithmic penalty and you should contact us immediately to help research the issue.
Why You May Need To Hire A Google Penalty Removal Company
With Panda and subsequent Google updates, penalties for bad links, paid links and a host of other problems that can plague enterprise level businesses have become steeper than at any point in the past. The loss of ranking that occurs from these penalties can be a major hit to revenue.
Some of the most common penalties are:
- Unnatural links to and/or from your site
- Website has been hacked – usually a breach in WordPress built sites
- Thin content – Lack of quality content
- Hidden text – Text that is hidden from users. Often a coding mistake.
- Buying or selling links – also known as the penalty named Penguin
- Doorway pages – These type of pages can be created both on purpose or as a result of poor
- Panda – sites with low or poor quality content from ranking well.
- Penguin – Penalty that is giving to sites that are thought to be buying links or getting poor quality links in an effort to gain positioning in organic rankings.
- Pigeon – impacts a site’s ability to rank locally
- Top Heavy – Google will penalize you if you show too many ads above the fold
If you do have a notification(s) in Search Console Google will give you very few details on you to remedy the issue. It's important to clear up the penalty as soon as possible as this will impact your SEO efforts.
We’ve been clearing Google penalties for over 13 years. They could be based on prior SEO work, link building or other factors. Don’t waste any more time trying to figure out how to resolve the issue. We will get you back up in running in no time. We also help clear up AdWords account violations.