PPC Case Study Verdict Search
Verdict Search was running internal campaigns to drive free trials to their Verdict Search product. The total cost per conversion was as high as $515.00 per lead while the number of qualified leads were low (4).
The account suffered from many typical issues.
- Too many broad terms
- Poorly written ads
- No negative terms
- Sending users to the home page instead of the product detail page
- The account didn’t covert between the hours of 7 pm and 5 am. However the account ran 24/7
We took over the project in June. Immediately after taking over the campaign we were able to drop CPA by 61% while driving leads up by 300% within the first month we took the account over.
Within 5 months of taking the account over the results were:
- Increased leads by 1100%.
- CPA went from $515.20 a lead down to $27.96
The campaign was a huge success and VS continues to see high leads and low CPA.Back to About page
- The first word that pops into many website owners head’s …
- Shopify is an great platform to sell e-commerce products on. …
- Start-ups are started on a shoestring and everyone on the …
- LinkedIn is the worlds largest business network with over 460 …
- If you violate any Google’s terms of service, advertising policies, …