Junior SEO Analyst
The purpose of this position is to play a supporting role in the crafting and implementation of search engine optimization strategies. Since this is a junior-level position, you dont have to have immense amounts of experience, but you do have to have a fundamental understanding of how search works, some light experience, and a knowledge of which ranking techniques are permissible by Googles Webmaster Guidelines and which are not.
Both independent contractors and those seeking employment will be considered. As an employee, this would be a part time position, but there is opportunity for advancement to a related full time position.
Someone who can occasionally meet in-person in northern New Jersey is preferred, but remote individuals will be equally considered.
- Run technical audits on websites according to our highly-detailed instructions
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
- Proofread copy for keyword optimization per our specs
- Run citation & link profile reports
- Apply on-page optimization by uploading new content and filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags
- Perform off-page tasks such as directory & citation submission
- Compiling monthly report data on traffic & rankings
- Must be eager to learn and retain information
- An above-average level of interest in Google and passion for internet marketing
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind, and strong math skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Basic working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools(Not Required)
- Basic working knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML/CSS
- Basic working knowledge of at least 1 of the following: Moz, Raven Tools, SEO PowerSuite, Screaming Frog, Raven Tools, SEMRush, BrightLocal, Whitespark
- Knowledge of pay per click ad campaign management is a plus
Nice to have, but not required skills:
- Understand of PPC management
- Knowledge of Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster tools)
- Google certification in AdWords or analytics
We are more concerned with your ability to speak intelligently about SEO and your passion for SEO than your education.
A unique opportunity to vastly expand upon your knowledge of and experience with SEO.
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from home
- A communicative and respectful team.
- Ability to advance
To apply send your resume to jobs@4PointDigital.comBack to About page